Y's Room
Nothing really changed in here except that it's larger and the curtains. In her old room it was one of those tie-up shades but long story short this time I went with panel curtains but I like it slightly better now because it allows in more light.
Y's/Guest Bathroom
The camera didn't do a good job of capturing the colors here, probably because there is zero natural light in here...oh well, it's green and brown.
Master Suite
Yes, it's a closet. Yes, it is messy. No, I do not have any immediate plans to change that. As you can see the closet also has a section which is a linen closet (among other things).
Living Room
Both the Living Room and the Bedroom have door walls that lead to the balcony (which we have yet to use).
Dining Room
Entry/Foyer
Didn't focus much attention here because it is a work-in-progress, I'm still unsure of what I will put down here but I do have something of a vision for it. It is a bit deeper (in length) than the photo shows, the railing cut it off.
Kitchen
The kitchen is another work-in-progress. I want to find something to hang on the wall you see here in the background as well as finding other decorations to go atop the cabinets.
Laundry Room/Way to Garage
Behind that door is another set of stairs which will take you downstairs to the garage. The folding doors on the left house the furnace, hot water heater, etc.
That is the grand tour in photos, but you should really come for a visit and see it for yourself!
3 comments:
The house looks amazing. I am going to need you to come decorate mine......when I finally get one.
You've done a great job!
Thanks, though I assure you that I am no expert on decorating.
Post a Comment