My Blog List

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Toddler Bed

As I have mentioned before, we converted Y's bed into a toddler bed after we returned from vacation.  She quickly learned to climb out of it after we moved and so we found ourselves quickly needing to remedy the situation.  The new found freedom was more of a curse for us than a blessing because I had many nights of walking her back to her room only to have her running back to ours 5 minutes later.  I am happy to say that, for the most part, that is all in the past!  She now goes to sleep in her bed at bedtime without a big fuss, she goes down for her nap now without a fight as well, and she is only waking (on average) once per night!  I am breathing a sigh of relief but know that we are not truly out of the woods yet, nor will we be until she is sleeping completely through the night and doing so for at least a month or more.  The good news is that we will not be going on any extended trips to places she is unfamiliar with so it'll give her time to adjust.



No comments: