This afternoon I was laying around in our bedroom doing a sudoku puzzle while I waited for Y to wake from her nap. She had already slept 2 hours and the painters outside were making a lot of noise (they're painting all the trim around the building) so I knew she would wake fairly soon. Literally, as soon as she woke up her first 2 words were "outside" and "swimming." I had been debating all morning (without mentioning it to her of course) whether I should take her to the pool after her nap or not. During the morning the sun was really bright and strong so I wasn't really sure if I should or not but when she woke from her nap it was pretty much overcast so I just decided to go for it. Now when I walked into her room I never actually told her that I was going to take her to the pool but the following two videos will show you that I apparently didn't need to say anything because she already had her mind made up on the issue. These videos were taken RIGHT after I took her out of her crib (well after I ran to get the camera) but this is the first thing that she did and the conversation that followed. It shows where her priorities are and makes me wonder what are we going to do once fall and winter come...
The Attempt:
The Conversation:
No comments:
Post a Comment