I Love Summer! It's hot, it's sticky (well not really here in Michigan but all the people who are from here seem to think it's horrible humidity...they should move to the south) but those aren't the reasons I love it so much. I love it because I love summer shoes...sandals, flip flops, you name it and I love it. I used to love ALL things shoe but in the past several years my affinity for "other" shoes has lessened. I am trying to pass my love for shoes on to my beloved daughter but as you may have read in my previous post she hates shoes. It kind of makes me sad because ever since she was born shopping for myself doesn't give me the same thrill as shopping for her. I haven't let the fact that she hates shoes deter me though, I mean, she has to have shoes, right?!?! Fortunately I have The Children's Place which has many affordable options, plus I shop there so much that they invited us to their rewards program so we actually earn points for every dollar you spend and then they send us a reward certificate for $10 when we reach a certain number of points. Anyway, here's my latest purchase...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment