Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finished...Done...Finito!

It is the end of an era...tonight I nursed Y for the very last time! I am a little saddened by it but I am also pretty happy about it. I am totally surprised that I was able to breastfeed for 15 whole months - we had such a rocky start with it - but I am so extremely glad that I stuck it out and kept at it. It has given me and Y such a stronger bond than I ever thought imaginable and I loved every minute of it. It has also helped us save a ton of money that we would have spent on formula. I'm in no way knocking formula because I also loved the fact that she would take both breastmilk and formula because there were many times that formula was a lifesaver! But seriously, I can't wait to do it all over again with the next bundle of joy!

No comments: