Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Christmas E-card!

This year, after many years of just having the intention of doing it, I actually made and sent out Christmas cards!!! I am very proud of myself that I didn't procrastinate because had I these cards would never have made it out in time for Christmas. Making handmade cards was a lot more time consuming than I ever thought it would be, but if I'm honest I must say that I really actually enjoyed doing it. Hopefully I'll do it again next year but maybe a simpler pattern (although I really loved this one).

I made 40 cards which isn't even close to the number I would have made had I sent one to everyone, so I thought of a way to give all of you a card without actually sending them out to everyone. If you didn't get one, it doesn't mean that I don't love you, it just means that I have far too many family and friends to mail cards out to every one of them. Anyway, back to my idea...I decided that I would take a picture of the front of a card, the inside of the card, include a copy of the picture enclosed in the card and then a final picture of ALL the cards I made. That way, you can pick your favorite card and pretend you got that one in the mail! It's genius if you ask me!!!

So here we go:

Pick your favorite card out of all these in the picture below (if you need to you can click on the picture to make it larger):


Here's a close up of one card, just imagine it is the card you picked above:


Here's what your card says on the inside (I blotted out the names for all those crazies out there on the internet who might happen to come across our blog) but most of you know the names and can fill in the blanks:

And finally, here is the photo that was included in with the card:


Hope you liked your card (at least you got to pick out which card you liked best, the ones who I mailed them to just got whichever one I gave them, hahaha)!


We love you guys and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Thanks for your e-card....and your real card. They turned out very cute! Unfortunately we don't have ANY money this year so we will only be doing e-cards this year, but I hope to be super creative next year like you!