Friday, December 4, 2009

15 Months!!!

Our precious little angel is now 15 months old!!! As you can see she definitely looks like a little toddler now, I keep searching for my baby in there but sometimes it can be hard to find her. She's still awesome and way better than I could ever ask for. It seems like she adds a new word all the time and pays very close attention to what goes on around her. She has 8 teeth now and loves to eat as much as she always has, my only question is, where does it go?!?! She has the cutest laugh you've ever heard and she has only just become interested in playing with other little kids in the past few weeks, I guess that's due to being the first child who really isn't exposed to other kids that often except at church. She loves to stare out of our sliding glass door and watch the ducks and Canadian geese swim in the lake. She likes to look at the Christmas tree but as of yet has not attempted to take anything off it. It probably helps that we only have a small tabletop tree. Below are some pictures that we took today, we take her in for her 15 month well baby visit on Monday so I'll let you know more about height and weight then. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Queta said...

She is just SO ADORABLE !!!