Monday, August 31, 2009

Where's Y?!?

Lately Y has developed a love of crawling under things. She crawls under the computer desk, under tables, under her jumperoo and exersaucer and even under people. I pretty much figure that this started while we were in Utah and she would crawl under the table in order to try and get to the dog, Killa. Well since coming home her new found love for exploring under things has expanded. She crawls underneath the computer desk because she loves to try and play with the wires before I can catch her and pull her away. She crawls under her jumperoo in order to play with the vertical blinds. She crawls under the exersaucer because she discovered that she can turn the seat in a circle while she's under there. And she crawls underneath Daddy, well, just because she can! Here are some pictures...

I was only going to upload one of these but I had to show you the closeup of that face!

She loves playing around with her Daddy! (and please excuse the pile of laundry on the floor)!


Now this picture I found truly priceless! When I was a child (much older than Y is now) I used to fool my parents into thinking I was asleep if there was something that I didn't wanna eat for dinner. Ya see, they had this rule that you had to eat everything on your plate, even if you didn't like it and you had to sit there, at the dinner table, until you ate it. So I would pretend to fall asleep just so I didn't have to eat it and eventually they would come in to check on me and see that I had "fallen asleep" and then carry me to my bed. Some kids would hate the idea of having to go to bed, but I LOVED to sleep so I didn't mind it at all. When I told my mom about this picture and Y falling asleep in the middle of eating she thought it was payback, but I can assure you, Y definitely wasn't pretending to be asleep...she was OUT!!! And the funniest part of it is that she was falling asleep while still chewing, it really was quite entertaining!

I've mentioned before that Y loves her bath! Well yesterday the word "loves" doesn't even begin to explain how she felt about her bath. It was absolutely hilarious and I came out completely soaked. Let's just say with the force she has behind her arms and kicks...we might just have a female Michael Phelps on our hands. We got a great video of it but I don't exactly want to post it on the internet for the world to see but if you'd like to see it just leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll forward it on to you. It is definitely a lot of fun to watch, in fact she loves to watch the video over and over again.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Queta said...

She's just adorable and beautiful! By the way....
I LOVED HER BIB!!!
She looks good on it.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of her asleep in the high chair- that's classic!

Unknown said...

send me the bath video!!! :)