Our little darling is 10 months old now!!! Last month she started crawling, pulling up, and taking little steps while holding our hands; we're so excited to see what this month holds! So far she's still one of the happiest babies we've ever met, her teeth still have not yet broken through but we anticipate it at any time now. She is so much fun to play with and honestly I wonder why she has so many toys when she'd rather play with bags, boxes or paper! She has become a lot friendlier toward strangers and is even willing to let them hold her now, hopefully this is good news in that I will be flying home to NC next week. Here are some pictures from today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe it! She looks more grown up than 10 months! Good job Mama!
She gets more and more photogenic every time you take a new round of photos. The ones with you are really good. And liked her "coiffe" in the first pic. :)
yeah, it's too bad that no matter how I comb her hair it always ends up as a bunch of curls on the top of her head. haha
Post a Comment