My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let's Play Dress-up

Today Y wore my absolute favorite dress out of all the dresses that she owns. I purchased it back in February in size 12 month and even though she technically doesn't wear 12 month clothes yet, I tried it on her earlier in the week and thought it fit well enough (plus I was just tired of looking at it hanging in the closet). So today she wore it and yeah, needless to say she looked absolutely perfect in it. And the best part is that she'll get to wear it for many months to come!!

Not sure if I've mentioned this in a previous post but she has 2 teeth coming in now. They are the front bottom two and as odd as it seems I think they'll come in either at the same time or literally one after the other. As for right now they look like they're in the same position. Maybe they're having a race to the finish.

4 comments:

David and Jana said...

She is totally adorable. You're right. It is a really, really cute dress. I love seeing dress-up pictures!

Mindy said...

Ahhh....she looks so adorable in that dress and the little thong sandles are to die for. Having a girl has to be so fun, since you can play dress up with them...LOL

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love that dress too! Miss you girl!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

She is getting more and more adorable, I love the dress.....don't you love having a little girl?