Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Another Milestone
Good news! (or maybe not)! Y started crawling (the normal way) yesterday!!! I was so excited to see it and I got a video of it but she was wearing a dress which kinda prevented you from really seeing her crawl in that video so I'm going to try and take a better one today and post it sometime today or tomorrow. It was exciting to see as well as surprising because I was beginning to think that the only crawl she would do would be her Upside down reverse crawl (which she has perfected and moves along at a rapid speed). But yesterday while putting a new sheet on her changing pad I noticed her crawling to get to the box of wipes that were on the floor. So I just thought I'd post the progress for now and will add a video later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! That is so exciting. I love it when they crawl!
Post a Comment