Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Quick Story

I thought I'd share a funny little story with you all from church today. I was sitting in church during Sacrament meeting (Brandon had to work today so it was just Y and myself. There was a little 7 year old girl sitting in front of us and while Sacrament was being passed she turns around looks at me, then at Y, and back to me and then she whispers, "Is that your baby?" I quietly nodded my head yes. The she looks at me in a curious way and asks, "Your real baby?" Needless to say I thought this was hilarious. I'm sure that when I go out with Y there are many adults who want to ask the same question but wouldn't dare or maybe they just assume that I'm the babysitter or nanny. But she's all mine and I have the scar to prove it!

From the mouth of babes...

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

ha ha that is pretty funny, kids honesty is always funny, until it is your own kids saying it and then it is embaressing!!