Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday, B!!!

So today is B's birthday and I have decided to make a list of 28 Reasons why I love him, so here goes (in no specific order):
  1. He's a great dad.
  2. He's patient with me.
  3. He's the Ying to my Yang.
  4. He supports me in my decisions.
  5. He loves his family unconditionally.
  6. He's funny.
  7. He can quote every line of Billy Madison & Happy Gilmore.
  8. He's dependable.
  9. He loves the Lord.
  10. He respects me and my opinions, even if he doesn't agree with them.
  11. He's pretty dang sexy! :)
  12. He loves my family and they love him.
  13. Most of the time he lets me have my way.
  14. He doesn't mind helping people.
  15. He doesn't require a lot.
  16. He sacrifices his wants/needs for mine.
  17. He loves me as much as I love him.
  18. He listens while I babble (or at least her pretends to).
  19. He gives me encouragement when I need it.
  20. He never criticizes me.
  21. He always there to give me a hug and kiss whenever I need it.
  22. He would get up and get me whatever I wanted while I was pregnant simply because I didn't want to get up and get it myself. (He actually still does it now that I'm not pregnant).
  23. He's gentle and kind.
  24. He's dedicated.
  25. He cooks and cleans.
  26. He doesn't snore! Although I'd still love him if he did, I'm grateful that he doesn't.
  27. He's very easy to buy presents for, either electronics or Piston's stuff.
  28. He really is my knight in shining armor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot #29:

"He's a cheerful person, has sunshine personality, always a smile on his face, and always looks at the glass as being half full."

LOL.

Actually, that is totally true -- IF he's at Best Buy.

:D

B&U+2 said...

haha, yeah, I also totally left out how much of a people person he is.

Anonymous said...

#13 is not true, it's not most of the time, you have your way all the time. But one thing is for sure, he doesn't mind. He was sent to you from Heaven.