Thursday, April 24, 2008
On The Move
So early Tuesday morning, about 7:30am, I was sitting at school waiting for the bank to open and studying for my final to pass the time. I was sitting very still and for the first time I can say I was 100% positive that I felt our baby moving, and I have felt it move so much since then. It feels like flipper is flopping around in my stomach so I think I'll refer to him/her as flipper instead of Booger (maybe B will like that a little more). Although, hopefully after tomorrow I'll be able to refer to him/her by his/her actual name but that will only work if it's a girl. If it's a boy he'll be called Flipper until we can think of and agree on a name for him. But anyway, back to the baby movement. This is the most awesome experience, not to mention a huge relief. I am a worrier and I always wanna know that everything is okay and now that I can feel it moving I am constantly reassured that all is well. Every time that i feel him/her moving in there I smile or laugh, I think B might think I'm crazy, but all I know to say is that it's an amazing feeling to be able to FEEL life inside of you. I do think we'll have to work on his/her bedtime though because kicking and flipping around isn't necessary at 11pm. Another discovery that I've made is that he/she moves around more after I eat, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. I must be a really good cook because I think it really likes my food. ha ha. Anyway, I'm sure you'll all be hanging around the blog tomorrow waiting for me to post. And I just ask you to be patient, I promise you I will post tomorrow though. I already have a list made out of people to call, people to email and people to text message, so after that's done then I'll jump on here and post. Deal?...Deal. (Not that it would matter if you said no deal anyway)! ha ha. Until tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment