Up until last summer (2011) Y had never seen a princess movie. But that ended when she went to spend a few days with Grandpa P and Nana B. for the first time without myself or B being there. Well, ever since then she hadn't stopped talking about princesses (but don't worry she's still a big Tinkerbell and fairy fan).
It was all quite strange to me because I was never into princesses as a little girl and I can't ever remember seeing any of the Disney Princess movies as a child, in fact watching them with Y was pretty much the first time I had seen them (that's not an exaggeration).
So even though Y was almost 3 when she first discovered the princesses, that won't be the case for Q! As you can see below Y has already started to indoctrinate her with all things princess. I guess at this point I should express my gratitude for our second child being a girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment