I walked out of the kitchen and stepped towards her room and I was so astonished by what I saw I called for B to come and look as well! Here is what I saw:
That's pretty amazing, right?!? She's cleaned her room a couple times before but never that thoroughly and so I step into the room to check out the rest of her handy work and I see this:
and this:
I was so proud of the effort she put in but at the same time I was trying hard to suppress my laughter. I should add that the next day when I went in the closet I found even more toys that had been "cleaned up." As you can see in the photos she was so very happy that she had cleaned her room all by herself and if this is a tiny step towards teaching her to be independent, then I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment