I first felt movement two nights ago as I was just laying down for bed and for the past couple days that was really the only situation in which I could feel him/her. However, today while laying on the couch I felt more distinct movement and I immediately remembered how those first nudges and flips feel from my pregnancy with Y. I was beyond happy! And finally today after dinner I have been able to feel the movement while sitting upright.
I've been anticipating this day for a while now. With Y I first felt her move at 20 weeks and I know that they generally say you can feel it earlier with your second pregnancy simply because you know what the feeling feels like. Now I just can't wait to take Y's little hand and place it on my belly so that she can feel her sibling kicking and moving. But I realize that is still a few weeks away, but I'll be patient.
This is truly one of the best feeling in the world, second only to holding that precious baby for the first time!
1 comment:
I love the first movements, however, i have reached the point where there is no more room in the inn, so when she kicks, she kicks!!!!!The other day, she shoved her foot out so far that you could literally see the outline of her foot. i had to push it back cuz it did not feel good. nor do the toes in the ribs on a constant basis. On a good note, felix was leaning over hugging me the other day, and he felt her kick for the first time. he never felt spencer kick he always came too late, and the same for this one. he was so excited to finally feel a kick.
Post a Comment