My Blog List

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days of Thanks - Day 20

Today I am grateful for Dora The Explorer and Netflix!  We do not have cable, so the only real children shows that Y watched were on PBS.  And then we discovered Netflix which streams through our computer, Wii, and my iPod!!  It has proven to be a life saver and a time saver.  I don't like the idea of just sitting her in front of the TV all day but it does come in handy when I have a lot to get done.  And now that it's cold again in Michigan, it'll provide another option for when she's bored of me and all her toys.

Photobucket

1 comment:

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

We are in the same situation, and I LOVE all the children's programming on Netflix. I especially love that you can choose to watch single episodes, thereby better controlling how much TV time they get.