I know you all saw this one coming...
Today I am thankful for all the great deals that I am about to get. I am also grateful to all those people who work in retail and have been dreading this day for the past 365 days. Those individuals who get up in the wee hours of the morning just to assist me in making my purchases. I am also grateful for those who I will hold a conversation with as I wait outside in the cold to get inside a building where the item I am looking for is probably already sold out - you really do make the time go faster. I am grateful for my MIL and FIL who will stay here and watch Y as I spend the first part of the day shopping and the second part of the day sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment