I mentioned previously that my next knitting project would be a set of matching mittens and scarves for Y and myself. Well I have finished the mittens that are for me. Since these aren't going to be used until next winter anyway, I have decided that it is okay if I take a little break and come back to finish the other parts later. The reason I'm taking an intermission? Well because a really good friend of mine is having his first baby which is due in May and I really needed to get started on the baby blanket that I'm knitting for the little munchkin. I'm really excited about this blanket and how well it is turning out thus far. I'll post pictures when it's done but for now I'll leave you with a picture of the mittens I knitted. And yes, I did the opposite colors intentionally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment