Apparently I should have begun to give her crackers and other little snacks before now; but I didn't! So today Y had her first cracker and she really liked it...once she was able to finally get it in her mouth that is. Here's a couple pictures:
As for the car, we're still awaiting the estimate from the collision shop which we should receive sometime tomorrow (Tuesday). They have said that it is fixable but it's a matter of whether or not the insurance company will declare it a total lose or not. After talking to our agent today he told us that if the repairs will cost more than 70% of the value of the car then they will just total the car and cut us a check. I'm really not sure which option I want at this point. I mean, on one hand it'd be great to have a new car but with that new car comes many years of car payments. On the other hand, I love my Focus and I really want it back but the question is even if they can fix it will we have recurring problems with it later. (The good thing about this is that the shop guarantees their work so any problem we have with it in the future, for the life of the car, they will fix - but who really wants to have the headache of taking it in over and over again). So I am really torn but it will all turn out for the best. As for now, we have returned our rental and are using one of B's parent's cars which they have so graciously loaned us. So I guess I'd better start wearing my sunglasses so no one sees me and thinks I'm Canadian because of the license plates, haha!
2 comments:
So cute! It's so funny when they start eating finger foods...
She's getting so big!
Post a Comment