Thursday, February 5, 2009
Totally Random...
I love breastfeeding Y and I am so glad that I decided to do it and stick with it. I know that it's best for her and it was very trying at first but definitely worth it. I'm going to try to stick it out until she is at least one year old. But tonight, for the first time, I realize how much I miss my BRAs!!! Nursing bras suck!!! They recommend that you don't use underwire bras, but I bought some of both (wire and no wire) and I hate them ALL!!! I have not been able to find a nursing bra that gives me the support AND comfort that I used to enjoy. So for that reason, and only that reason, I cannot wait until breastfeeding is over! I had totally forgotten what a good bra feels like, and now that I've worn it again I realize how much I miss it. Ah well...only 7 more months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm really picky with my bras and I'm glad I didn't have to wear nursing bras for very long (although I wish that I'd been able to nurse for longer). I typically have a favorite bra that I wear until it's disgusting, and then trade it out so I can wash my favorite. Today, this one has underwires that are jabbing my armpits, and I can't wait until this load of laundry is DONE!
I totally agree! Have you tried any of the Motherwear bra's? I found although they are not as good as normal ones, it is worth it to spend more on a good nursing bra.
Post a Comment