These are Y's first bath pictures - but this is not her first bath I assure you! She was so cute while in the tub that we had to take a picture. We didn't get the camera in time for you to see the really funny image but picture someone in a hot tub leaning back and relaxing like they're having the time of their life. If you can imagine that then you can imagine Y in the pose. I guess now we're just gonna have to take the camera in with us for every bath time. Anyway, in one of the pictures she kinda still has that pose, but not the whole effect. Anyway...here goes:
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Pictures...
If you can't tell by now...we love taking pictures of Y! We are well over 500 pictures of her, in fact we're probably closer to 600 by now. But these pictures are really more for my mom because she wanted to see Y with her first little pigtail. It can be hard to see it but it's sitting right on top of her head! Kinda hard to tell in some of them though because the pigtail really just curled up like the rest of her hair. Anyways, here ya go mom (the rest of you can enjoy too)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ADORABLE, ADORABLE!!! I can definitely see her little pigtail, she is just so cute. I love all the pictures, I think that by the time she turns one year old she will have more pictures than Paris Hilton.
Post a Comment