So B's mom, Q, sent me an email tonight with an assortment of pictures. One where B was 4 months old and two of Y from my last post. Well, she looks like he spit her out! I don't want anyone to have the impression, based on the title of the post, that I am bitter - I am not, it was simply the catchiest title I could think of. Anyway, here's the pictures for a side-by-side comparison. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Umeka, on the bright side, if things ever sour between you and Brandon someday, you know he'll never be able to contest Yanna's paternity. The judge wouldn't even bother to wait for the DNA results. :)
Wow, that is amazing! Where is one of your baby pictures to compare?
I'll have to add a baby picture of me in there, dunno that I can find one where she looks like me though.
Post a Comment