My Blog List

Monday, September 8, 2008

Adorable!

Ok, so I need to go to bed but I just had to post this! If you've been reading our blog since the start then you probably remember reading about the most horrifying night of my pregnancy. If you haven't been reading if that long then here's the post: "Just When You Think Life is Getting Boring". Anyway, in that post I also posted a few ultrasound pictures of Y, kinda like this one...

...and in the pictures you can see how she had her hand beside her face in almost every one of the pictures, and that was at 11.5 weeks gestation. Well today, while laying on the couch, guess what we see her doing...

...look familiar?!?! I think it's absolutely adorable and one of my favorite pictures I might add!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable angel!! Oh, how I love to read your storytelling, Umeka!! You made my day.
Love,
Aunt Janice