Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Y Says

A while back I started writing posts called, "Y Says" but over time, for whatever reason, I stopped writing them.  Well for the last few months I've told myself that I should ressurrect the idea because she says some really funny and thoughtful things that I'd like to hold on to for a very, very, very long time.  And so, I'm finally getting around to it now.

This funny little comment came as she was Skyping with Nana B. yesterday.

Nana B: Yanna do you want to be a mommy when you get big?
Yanna: No, I wanna be a nurse and take care of babies.
Me: Do you wanna get married when you get bigger?
Yanna: Ugh, I wanna be a baby nurse.
Me: You can be a nurse and get married.
Yanna: (very matter of factly) No, that won't work.

Photobucket

No comments: