Monday, February 22, 2010

Diaper Keeper

When I posted about my last knitting project I mentioned that I would be making a diaper keeper as my next project. Well I finished that 3 weeks ago and have since started working on my next project which is kind of a 2-in-1 project - I'm making Y and myself a matching set of mittens and scarves (for next winter). Well I'm finally posting a picture of my completed diaper keeper, which I really enjoy! It keeps my purse uncluttered with diapers and wipes, not to mention I just really am pleased with how it turned out. So here goes...





No, this one isn't the one I made, it is instead the one that gave me the idea to make one of my own - only knitted! The main difference (aside from the obvious knit vs. fabric) is that I closed my version with a zipper because as most people know, yarn and Velcro do NOT go well together!




Here comes my creation...

...this is the fabric I used to line the inside of the diaper keeper, it's bright, vivid and I really just liked it in general...

...and this it a picture of it and everything that it holds.

It is great for those quick trips out when I don't need to carry an entire diaper bag worth of supplies.

No comments: